* StainDex - OVERVIEW
Our range of StainDex ™ Timber Stain and Preserver is available in multiple pack sizes and colours:
StainDex ™ :- in either 4 litre, 10 litre, 20 litre or 200 litre containers and combinations.
StainDex ™ is a New Zealand manufactured co-polymer timber stain and preserver product.
Because of its rot-resisting and disinfecting effect, StainDex ™ is ideally suited for the preservation and staining of wooden structures such as Decks, Outdoor Furniture and Post and Rail fences etc.
Timber requires one coat only and one (1) Litre will cover approximately 3 to 5 Square Meters depending on substrate.
StainDex ™ is intended primarily for surface application by brush, roller, paint pad or airless spraying.
A re-coat will be required after 5 to 8 years.
StainDex ™ is available in a wide range of colours, please see products below. We can also match any colour for you (Just ask via "eMail", and we will advise)
- StainDex ™ will retard distortion, movement and splitting of timber, due to weather exposure.
- StainDex ™ is non-corrosive to metals.
- StainDex ™ Can be used on other wood structures.
- Will penetrate the timber rapidly
- For best results apply to dry timber
StainDex ™ is ideally suited for:
- Decks and hand rails
- Outdoor Furniture : As it will not rub - off on clothing.
- Fences and retaining walls
Please select a Product for more Information or to Purchase