Seron-DXS™ clear stone sealer is a New Zealand manufactured, superior, easy to use oil based stone sealer and finish for the ultimate protection of your stone work and stone surfaces in New Zealand’s harsh environment. It provides maximum exterior and interior durability and colour retention utilising our proprietary technology. Seron-DXS Clear Stone Sealer gives a clear transparent hard protective gloss finish / film, and provides the highest level of protection for both interior and exterior stonework, slate, brick work, Schist stonework, natural stone, stone cladding, columns and walls. Seron-DXS stone sealer is typically used on stonework outside where protection from UV light and water is critical and a wet look is desired..
- Exceptionally durable
- High performance
- Quick drying (Fast project time)
- Easy to apply
- Highlights and protects all stonework
- Resistance to abrasion, water, alcohol and most household chemicals
Typically only one coat is necessary. Two to three coats of stone sealer can be applied, depending on the finish required. One (1) Litre will cover approximately 2 to 6 Square Meters depending on the substrate and type of stone and stonework to be sealed.
Seron-DXS™ is intended primarily for surface application by brush, roller, or airless spraying and clean-up is with mineral turpentine.
Typically a re-coat will be required after 6 to 8 years.
We can also supply a suitable Xylol Blend Thinner for spraying and thinning.
Please note you can now select your prefered product packaging.
- Seron-DXS™ will retard discoloration, splitting and breaking, due to weather exposure
- Seron-DXS™ is non-corrosive to metals
- Can be used on other stone and concrete structures
- Will penetrate the stonework rapidly
- For best results apply to dry stonework or concrete
Seron-DXS™ is idealy suited for:
- Protection for both interior and exterior stonework
- Outdoor stone and concrete cladding
- BBQs, Seating, Tables, walls
- Pathways and columns
For more detailed information please see our documents below.
Packaging: Available in 0.5, 1, 2, 10 and 20 Litre containers. Plastic jerry can, Metal flasks with bericap, Metal open top paint pail.
- Seron-DXS™ begins as oil, but it's cooked with a resin to produce a drying, hard, stone finish. Its dominant role is that of a protective coating on the surface.
- Seron-DXS™ is a New Zealand manufactured, poly-acrylic polymer product which will penetrate the stonework rapidly due to its viscosity.
- Seron-DXS™ gives a high degree of water repellence.
- Seron-DXS™ is non-corrosive to metals and can have a protective action on iron and steel.
These documents contain important information about:
- Material Safety Data
- General Information
- Safe use
- First Aid
- Clean Up
- Available Packing Sizes
- and more information
Note: To view the following PDF documents, you will require some type of PDF-reader plugin on your system.
If you need an up-to-date plugin you can install Adobe's free PDF reader from here.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Product Data Sheet (PDS)